... I'm sorry that I gave up on us when you never did.
- Chuck: I'm not here to apologize about what happened tonight.
- Blair: Then what are you here to apologize for?
- Chuck: Everything else... I'm sorry for losing my temper the night you told me Louis proposed to you. I'm sorry for not waiting longer at the Empire State Building. I'm sorry like treating you like property. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I loved you when I knew I did. Most of all I'm sorry that I gave up on us when you never did.
- Blair: Thank you. I hope never giving up on people isn't going to be my downfall.
- Chuck: That's why you're going to be an amazing mother, You're always there for the people you love even when they don't deserve it.
- Blair: You know that's never going to change.
- Chuck: It's ok if it has to. Starting tonight I'm going to take care of myself.
- Blair: Is that all?
- Chuck: Yeah.
- Lexie: Why can't Kate choose Nathan?
- Justine: She's going to.
- Lexie: I just feel you have a moral obligation to... wait really?
- Justine: Yeah. For now. I had a dream while I was under, and I figured out how to stretch the series 2-3 more books. So for now she'll get to see how it feels like to be with Nathan.
- Lexie: So, what? They're gonna be together for a few books and then she's going to choose Alexander?
- Justine: Yeah, probably.
- Lexie: What is wrong with you? Why do you hate Nathan so much?
- Justine: I don't hate Nathan. I love him. Probably as much as you apparently do. He's kind and funny and incredibly honest. It's Kate, she doesn't love him.
- Lexie: She should. It's not fair.
- Justine: I know. But it makes for a really, really good read.
Honey, there’s no easy answer that will take your pain away. Believe me, if I had one, I’d use it now. I have no magic wand to wave over you and make it all better. Life takes a bit of time and a lot of relationship
— Papa (God) “The Shack”