What is it about men? - Grey’s Anatomy 8x04
- Derek: There’s a distinct difference between male and female brains.
- Dr. Webber: Female brains have a larger hippocampus, which usually makes them better at attention and memory.
- Alex: Male brains have a bigger parietal cortex, which helps when defending from an attack.
- Avery: Male brains confront challenges differently than female brains.
- Sloan: Women are hard wire to communicate with language, detail, empathy. Men? No so much.
- Hunt: It doesn’t mean we’re less capable of emotion.
- Derek: We can talk about our feelings, it’s just that most of the time we really rather not.